For more information
Disclaimer: Use of most of these resources is restricted by license agreements to purposes of research, teaching, and private study by current faculty, staff, and students. The following are strictly prohibited: all commercial use; copying or tampering with any software or code used to display and/or run the resources; systematic downloading, copying or distribution of material; and removal or alteration of copyright notices. Any violation of these agreements may result in termination of the resource to the entire LSUHSC-Shreveport community.
BlackBerry CEO: The brand is here to stay
For each mobile device application, you will need to download the client software to your PC, and then upload the client to your handheld.
- NCBI Licensed Bookshelf:
- Blood Groups and Red Cell Antigens
- Clinical Methods
- Genes and Disease
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Text (HSTAT)
- Inflammatory Atherosclerosis: Characteristics of the Injurious Agent
- Medical Microbiology
- Access Medicine
AccessMedicine allows you to save and download selected ebook contents to your mobile device from any AccessMedicine webpage by clicking on the "Save" link. To use this feature, choose "My AccessMedicine" from the site and follow the instructions. Before installing content, you will need to sign-up for a personal account and download free Mobipocket reader software available from the website.
- Current Consult Surgery (Access Surgery)
Before installing content, you will need to sign in using your Access Medicine account or create a free personal account.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition
- PsychiatryOnline You may save and download PsychiatryOnline content to your mobile device from any content page on this site by clicking on the Save link. Content saved to your mobile device will not include tables, figures, or links. This resource is free after you become a registered user.
LSU Health Shreveport
Health Sciences Library
1501 Kings Hwy.
Shreveport, LA 71130-3932